Treatment Center For Men and Women
“ We support smoking cessation”, We are a non-smoking, tobacco and nicotine free facility. Nicotine patches are welcome for clients to bring to treatment. We are very successful with and highly supportive of clients quitting smoking during their stay with us and within their recovery process.
What to Bring: Download and Print List Here in PDF
Personal Clothing for at least one week, (laundry day assigned one time per week)
- An extra blanket, pillow or towel from home. (if desired, we provide one each)
- All over the counter medications need to be in brand new “unopened” bottles.
- All prescriptions need to be in the original prescription bottle with accurate name, dates, and dosages.
- Alarm clock (if desired, we have regular daily wake-up’s)
Personal Hygiene products to include;
- Soap or body wash
- Feminine hygiene
- Etc… (no alcohol products)
- Change for payphone and soda machine.
*Your positive attitude*
What Not to Bring:
- Cell phones
- No IPod’s with the following on them: games, camera, Internet access, movies, etc.
- Electronic cigarettes or vapors (only nicotine patches)
- Non-recovery reading material
- Playing Cards
- Other hobby material
You will be focusing on recovery
Contact the Coordinator of Patient Care (Suzanne), for an over the phone screening to determine potential eligibility/admission needs and appropriate program placement.
(253) 536-6425 or Email Us