Treatment Center For Men and Women
What to Bring: Download and Print List Here in PDF
Personal Clothing for at least one week, (laundry day assigned one time per week)
- An extra blanket, pillow or towel from home. (if desired, we provide one each)
- All over the counter medications need to be in brand new “unopened” bottles.
- All prescriptions need to be in the original prescription bottle with accurate name, dates, and dosages.
- Alarm clock (if desired, we have regular daily wake-up’s)
Personal Hygiene products to include;
- Soap or body wash
- Feminine hygiene
- Etc… (no alcohol products)
- Change for payphone and soda machine.
*Your positive attitude*
What Not to Bring:
- Cell phones
- No IPod’s with the following on them: games, camera, Internet access, movies, etc.
- Electronic cigarettes or vapors (only nicotine patches)
- Non-recovery reading material
- Playing Cards
- Other hobby material
You will be focusing on recovery
Contact the Coordinator of Patient Care (Suzanne), for an over the phone screening to determine potential eligibility/admission needs and appropriate program placement.
(253) 536-6425 or Email Us